At Picmycase.com, we're working hard to serve our customers better each and every day. Looking after the personal data that you share with us is a hugely important aspect of this. We want you to be confident that your data is safe and secure with us, and understand how we use it to offer you a better and more personalized shopping experience.
The data controller is Picinycase.com (referred to in this policy as °We" or iius").
We are committed to doing the right thing when it comes to how we collect, use and protect your personal data. That's why we've developed this privacy and cookies policy (Tolle?), which:
- • Sets out the types of personal data that we collect
- • Explains how and why we collect and use your personal data
- • Explains when and why we will share personal data within our company and with other organizations; and
- • Explains the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data
We offer a wide range of design products and services so we want you to be clear about what this Policy covers. This Policy applies to you if you use our services (referred to in this Policy as 'our Services.). Using our Services means:
- • Shopping with us over the phone, or online or otherwise using any of the websites ("our Websites") or mobile applications ("our Mobile Apps") where this Policy is posted; or
- • If you contact us or we contact you about our Services
Personal Data we Collect This section tells you what personal data we may collect from you when you use our Services and what other personal data we may receive from other sources.
- • When you register for our Services, you may provide us with:
- • Your personal details, including your postal and billing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and date of birth and title;
- • "Financial Data such as your credit card number, expiration date and security code;
- • "Demographic Data such as your zip code;
- • Photographs that you may upload that contain "Personal Information" such as your likeness and image; and
- • Your account login details, such as your username and the password that you have chosen
- • When you shop with us online or browse our Websites or use our Mobile Apps, we may collect: Information about your online purchases (for example, what you have bought, when and where you bought it and how you paid for it);
- • Information about your online browsing behavior an our Websites and Mobile Apps and information about when you click on one of our affiliates (including those shown on other organizations' websites);
- • Information about any devices you have used to access our Services (including the make, model and operating system, IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers); and
- • Transaction information, such as information customarily acquired to complete online purchases
- • When you contact us or we contact you or you take part in promotions, competitions, surveys or reviews about our Services, we may collect: